For the love of God hear the calling!

For the love of God hear the calling!
Look beyond the horizon and believe!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

As I walk forward

Going back to what I used to be; was a time of desperation.
Always contemplating with myself; for I know not!
Seeking for a way out, not knowing how, finding myself in exasperation.
Always ending up with nothing, for something I just forgot!

Being in a one track mind, that has been leading to who knows where?
As I find myself seeking for any assistance; I do ask and dare.

There is absolutely not a thing in this world to gain, but pain.
As I have found out the hard way; finding myself weak and disdain.

I, therefore, turn to God for, His mercy, love and glorious pardon, for a chance in salvation.
Having to always assume if I am on the right track; of the road of redemption.
If I am not on the right track, I would dare not to consider the ramification.






















No comments: