For the love of God hear the calling!

For the love of God hear the calling!
Look beyond the horizon and believe!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Facing death at full front

I came so close; O, so close to my end of time,
in a carnal death!
At that time I really wondered if I was to meet
My maker.
During the episode, my entire life ran before me,
As it is well known, and it was
A shaker.

From childhood days to where I am now;
Familiar faces I saw, is what
Came across.
It was a scary moment of how I felt;
Lifeless pain appearing as a
Complete loss.

I fought my way out, and fought it hard
Not allowing, what was to be,
Being pulled down.
So, I eventually faced it at full front,
The near death experience,
And erase my sad frown.

I rejoiced and was happy; because afterward,
Facing death is not summed up,
Or as bad as I thought.
I do know now that my time is yet not done,
I’m still here for a certain reason;
Not giving up is what I’m taught.






No comments: