For the love of God hear the calling!

For the love of God hear the calling!
Look beyond the horizon and believe!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hungry heart

I ache, I moan, I hunger for what is there to grab; only I find myself at naught.
I fight the fight that I fought through thick and thin, I know not what I sought!

My aching mind and my destitute soul
Is at a loss, for what I search.
Desolate spirit and weakened strength is in search for, for what I can not purge!

Lifeless life to only live to live a life that has me in turmoil and disgraced.
I try so hard to try and defeat the lingering ailment of what I’m faced!

I feel defeated with the agony of failure to resume with responsibility of who I am.
A worthless wretch, a sinner I am, in a crash course of doom, for I am damned!

I therefore hunger for righteousness that is beyond
what is before me, a worldly lie!
So I fall to my knees and pray to God for His forgiveness in His sweet by and by!



No comments: