For the love of God hear the calling!

For the love of God hear the calling!
Look beyond the horizon and believe!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I linger in Hope

In our expectation, we have learned to wait for what is to come, of what we anticipate!

So, I linger in hope.
It’s a favorable confidence of the unseen thing that is from God, as we dearly wait!

So, I look in hope.
I look to see; what is the good that comes for me; it is God’s love in my fate!

So, I despair not in hope.
The plan of hope is grand, a joy, a miracle, is this;
That in due time, will come, dear mate!

So, I never doubt hope.
The hope is seen in my eyes, as a glorious bliss
To all of us who can relate!

So, I love God’s granted hop
e.It is a glorious spiritual gift that God gives;
and there is no debate!




No comments: